Many regulations, less regulated laws
Just a leisure offer – these are no longer baths, spas and water parks, they are important offers to be competitive with the community or city.
However, the large number on pool dead’s shows: It is not easy, often with little funds, lack of staff and not always available expertise to plan, build and operate such a facility. Particularly because although there is an almost endless regulatory complexity but not enough legal clarity.
However if something happens this is in most cases the end of a facility or results in long-standing and costly process. We help you to avoid accidents: SafeWaterpark offers a partnership for consulting and testing services, goal-oriented and designed accordingly to suit individual time scales and budget management.
With our many years of experience we not only provide you with advice, but also assist you to take the pressure away from your responsibility relating to safety because prevention is the best safety concept!
We are your partner for more safety:
- Assessment of need for action from the point of view of the municipalities
- Duties and obligations of public agencies / Influence by private agencies
- Assessment of the entire facilities, but also individual inspections, such as slides
- Planning to repair of a facility
- Ensuring compliance European and American safety standards
- Compliance of travel law and relevant duty to maintain safety
- Monitoring of law changes in travel law
- Adapting of the test procedures to current law change
- Strengthening confidence for visitors, tour operators and employees
- Gain good arguments for reducing your insurance premiums
You are not sure how urgent your need for safety solution is?
Use our short checklist (in German) and find out more.
If you need further information or you are still unsure – please feel free to contact us!